CoolMasterNet is a device that enables seamless and universal integration of Home Automation and Building Management System with any VRF or VRV HVAC system.
CoolMasterNet provides automation integrators, facilities managers, service providers, and HVAC professionals with the ability to control, monitor, service, and manage any VRF or VRV system through the creation of a universal communication channel between the HVAC and automation systems.
CoolMasterNet is a plug & play device. Simply unbox the device and plug into your VRF HVAC System.
CoolMasterNet enables VRF and VRV HVAC connectivity to:
- CoolAutomation suite of applications
- Any Home & Building Automation systems
- Smart Home Devices
HOW DOES IT WORK?
VRF and VRV systems are designed as closed and proprietary communication loops between a condenser and evaporators, and these communication loops will vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Traditionally, these HVAC systems could not be controlled or monitored without a brand-specific mediation device from the specific manufacturer, since each manufacturer utilizes a unique communication protocol.
CoolMasterNet enables integration of any VRF or VRV system with Home & Building Automation Systems, Smart Home Devices, and Cloud-Based Remote Control Applications through a seamless and universal communication channel.
This universal communication channel enables Automation Integrators and HVAC Professionals to:
- Natively integrate Home and Building Automation Systems with HVAC
- Integration with the CoolAutomation’s application suite which includes: Facilities Management, Monitoring, Servicing, and Control applications.
- Full functionality for the leading Smart Home Device integration (such as Google Home and Amazon Alexa), including voice controls and mobile applications.
Simple. Reliable. Universal.
They empower professionals and users across all industries that deal with HVAC systems.
automation systems with HVAC
COMMERCIAL INTEGRATORS (BMS)
Automation Systems with HVAC
Ethernet, KNX, or physical layers
for all Home Automation brands
ASCII, MODBUS RTU, BACNET MSTP,
BACNET IP, and REST API protocols
for all Home Automation systems
and intuitive configuration