CoolMasterNet is a universal communication bridge that allows VRF/VRV heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems connectivity. Furthermore, the solution enables integration to centralized control systems, such as home automation, voice control devices and remote control mobile app.
Who can benefit from using CoolMasterNet?
- Home Automation integrators
- HVAC installers & service providers
Are you a home automation integrator?
The device is intended for busy home automation integrators, just like yourself, who are seeking to quickly and simply achieve robust and smooth HVAC system integration. No sweat!
Use CoolMasterNet and allow your customers to control their high-quality air conditioning system via a single home automation control panel.
Bypass multiple protocol communication challenges with one device and save yourself a lot of time.
Now you can integrate even if you have more then one HVAC brand installed. Just use CoolMasterNet and connect the compatible brands to one control panel.
Are you an HVAC contractor or installer?
Tired of constant call-outs to your customers? Just access the HVAC system remotely for basic diagnosis. After a quick glimpse at your customer’s system, you can decide on your next step. Press that MODE setting remotely, and make your customers happy with zero waiting time!
Offer your customers an exclusive remote-control app, developed by our team, meeting current technological expectation and fully controlled via a smartphone. To learn more, click here. (link to CRem page)
Enjoy improved support for you and your customers. Simply invite the support team to diagnose the HVAC remotely, letting them see first-hand all the HVAC parameters, including system error codes.
Accommodate home automation professionals’ integration wishes. CoolMasterNet is what the integrators are looking for when dealing with VRF HVAC. Save them the hassle and use the solution they would be seeking for.
We have developed CoolMasterNet to be Plug&Play, so no IT skills required.
Plug and Play installation
- CoolMasterNet bridge is easily connected to VRF/VRV outdoor-indoor communication bus.
- Connectivity by industry standard physical layers: RS232, RS485, Ethernet and KNX
- No setup required. For optional settings (static IP, etc.) a setup utility available.
- Autodetect of all connected HVAC units
CoolMasterNet supports all of the existing brands of VRF / VRF such as Daikin, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Fujitsu, LG, Hitachi, Gree and many others.with one hardware platform,
CoolMasterNet supports all major home automation systems, such as Crestron, Control 4, Savant, Lutron, Elan, Philips Dynalite, RTI, URC and many others.
- Seamless integration of HVAC systems with all major home automation/BMS controllers e.g. Control4, Crestron, AMX, RTI, Savant, Vantage and others
- No delay in response when retrieving data (updated status) from the HVAC units
- All HVAC brands support e.g. Daikin, Gree, Hitachi, LG, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi-Heavy, Panasonic/Sanyo, Samsung, Toshiba, Fujitsu and many others
- Connectivity standard physical layers: RS232, RS485, Ethernet, using simple well documented ASCII protocol
- Industry standard interfaces: Modbus RTU (RS485), Modbus IP, Bacnet IP, Bacnet MSTP(RS485) for commercial applications
- Simultaneous multi-brand HVAC support (option)
- Touch screen display, for ease of setup, backup control and monitoring, configuration, service and indication
- Configurable I/O’s (option)
- Full control & monitoring of all connected HVAC indoor unit operation
- CoolRemote.net – a web app that allows remote access from Smartphone, tablet and PC platforms. (app.coolremote.net)
- HVAC systems diagnostics and service by technical data access, locally and remotely through a web app (optional)
- Direct KNX networks connectivity
- Cloud integration by API (future development)
- L8 — HVAC Line 8 (USB Host)
- Power Plug
- RS232 Port
- L1 — HVAC Line 1
- L2 — HVAC Line 2
- Ethernet Port
- L7 — HVAC Line 7
- L6 — HVAC Line 6
- L5 — HVAC Line 5
- L4 — HVAC Line 4
- USB Device Port
- DIP Switches P, Q, R, S
- LCD Touch Screen