CoolAutomation is looking for a Customer Success Manager in North America.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for onboarding and retaining customers at CoolAutomation through superior attention, support and responsiveness to any hardware or software product issues or opportunities. The manager will have the discretion to develop processes, bring in additional resources and collaborate directly with other teams on ensuring an ongoing superior experience into the future.
- Assisting customers in commissioning and onboarding projects onto the CoolAutomation platform
- Ongoing post-deployment support
- Retention of customers through active management, troubleshooting and relationship building
- Develop new procedures and processes for improving support flows and customer support responsiveness
- Regularly consult with sales, product and engineering teams on process improvements and areas of concern
- Effectively build and manage relationships with key customers
- Develop and qualify other post-onboarding sales opportunities
- Ability to read and edit technical drawings/prints
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Ability to work in a technically dominated environment: controls, engineering, and contracting trades; ability to absorb and commit technical information to knowledge quickly.
- At least 3 years experience in the HVAC / VRF industry
- Familiarity with HVAC controls
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work effectively with customers onsite and remotely
- Project management and documentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Willing to travel
- Requisite familiarity and comfort with CRM, Support software and vector file software
- Comfortable working independently
Please submit your CV at: email@example.com
We are looking for a Backend Team Leader to join our cloud software team.
- 1+ years of experience leading a team of 3+ engineers
- Significant experience with node.js in the backend
- Significant experience with databases (mongoDB/postgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with building SAAS HTTP REST APIs
- Experience in working in a cloud environment (AWS or similar)
- Experience with Linux
Please submit your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CoolAutomation is looking for an HVAC Senior Sales Manager to join the team.
The HVAC Senior Sales Manager will develop and nurture a sales pipeline of primarily new and existing dealers and distributors in the Southeast Asian region (Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei, Myanmar, Cambodia, Timor-Leste, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, the Philippines, Sri Lanka).
The HVAC Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting and selling CoolAutomation’s Products and Services, prospecting new accounts, and nurturing existing customers to achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain business revenue through prospecting, cold-calling, and consultative sales presentations over the phone, via video meetings, and in-person
- Build a sales pipeline comprised of regional distributors and Dealers
- Develop and implement a sales plan to support sales, KPIs, and profitability goals
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and quarterly objectives
- Collaborate with Marketing and Inside Sales to identify and execute successful lead generation campaigns
- Record all sales activity in the company’s CRM, while maintaining weekly and monthly performance standards
- Report, communicate, and provide management information regarding business development and opportunities to the VP of Sales and Business Development
- Territory travel with possible overnight stay required in accordance with Covid-19 health guidelines
- Minimum of B2B sales experience in the HVAC domain, BMS, Home automation is a plus
- Experience with non-traditional HVAC (VRF and Mini/Multi-Splits), integration or controls solutions is an advantage
- Experience in the specified region a must
- Experience with BMS (Building Management Systems) is an advantage
- Effective, daily KPI management
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills a must, additional local languages is a plus
- Ability to identify cross and up-sell opportunities
- Experience building client relationships that lead to account revenue growth
Location: Remote home office, within the territory of Bangkok, Singapore
Please submit your resume at: email@example.com