Mitsubishi Electric VRF HVAC
Philips Dynalite Automation
PILLOWS ANNA VAN DEN VONDEL is a 4-star hotel in Amsterdam, ranked 5 of 5 by visitors and is ranked #7 out of 387 hotels in the city by TripAdvisor.
“Cute boutique hotel that shows exactly
why the little things matter.”
Hotel visitor feedback
Implementing the following project objective list with a simple, robust solution that always works.
• Integration with Mitsubishi HVAC system
• User control functionality:
– Air Conditioning On/Off
– Temperature Setpoint control – Fan speed control
• Use Antumbra temperature sensor as a reference for the HVAC system (“Feed temperature”)
• Achieving acceptable latency/response time between both systems (Phillips Dynalite and Mitsubishi Electric)
– User feedback functionality: On/Off, Setpoint, alarm code (when occurs)
Using a single universal bridge, that is native to Mitsubishi HVAC and to Philips Dynalite Dynet protocols. This solution allows avoiding third-party integration platforms such as BACnet that is foreign to both systems, that usually leads to many communication challenges.
Tovèrli Lighting & Control Solutions is a specialist in delivering state-of-the-art controls for comfort, well-being and safety installations. The company is focusing its activity on Hospitality, Office & Industry, Home-Automation and Super-Yachts projects.