Cool Control collects, stores, uses and discloses certain information when the User visits the Application, uses the Device and connecting it to the Network.
Cool Control recognizes the importance of keeping that information secure.
In this Policy, anything that appears in a masculine form shall also mean the feminine form and vice versa.
Information Collection and Use
Cool Control may collect and process the following information about the User (the “Personal Information“):
Information that the User provides by registering to the Application subject to the type of the User such as:
- Owner user (full name, e-mail address, home address and phone number);
- Object user such as guests, employees of the owner etc. (e-mail address);
- Services providers such as installers and technicians (notifications an alerts).
- Cool Control may also ask the User for information when he reports a problem with the Application.
Information collected directly from the Device:
- HVAC system data and parameters;
- User’s location;
- Direct temperature adjustments to the Device.
- Details of the User visits and usage of the Application and the Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, browser usage and other communication data.
- Information about the User computer, including where available the User IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Information about the User general internet usage by using cookies files which is stored on the hard drive of the User computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the User’s computer’s hard drive. Modern browsers have an option to avoid receiving cookies if the User wishes to choose so. If you do not know how to do this, please check the help file of your browser.
Cool Control may use this information in order to:
- Estimate amount of users logging to the Application and usage pattern.
- Store information about the User’s preferences, including without limitation to allow Cool Control to customize the Application according to a User individual pattern of activity.
- Recognize the User when he returns to the Application.
- For maintenance and energy saving purposes.
In addition to the aforementioned, Cool Control stores the Personal Information with respect to each User while he is subscribing to the Services and while he is using the Device. Cool Control may also store said information for a period of time after a User no longer subscribed to the Services and using the Device if the information is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to satisfy legal requirements. These purposes typically include business, legal, or tax purposes.
All information provided by the User or collected by Cool Control is stored on Cool Control’s secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Cool Control will do its best to protect the User personal data, Cool Control cannot guarantee the complete security of the User’s data transmitted to the Application and therefore any transmission is at the User own risk. Once the Cool Control has received the User’s information, the Cool Control will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Disclosure of information
Cool Control may disclose the User’s Personal Information to third parties or governmental authority, under the following obligations:
- Cool Control may disclose the part of the Personal Information to a third party which is relevant for the purpose of preforming analysis of usage in the Application and the Services or other professional advisors.
- In case that Cool Control will be under a duty to disclose or share the User’s personal data with or without the User’s consent, and with or without notice in order to comply with any legal obligation including without limitation a subpoena, court order, or search warrant.
Changing or Deleting Information
The User is entitled to ask Cool Control not to process the User’s personal data or disclose it to third parties. The User can exercise his right to prevent such processing by contacting Cool Control at email@example.com (the “Contact Info“). The User acknowledge that by asking Cool Control to not store or process the Personal Information, the User may be prevented from using all or part of the Services and he hereby waives any claim or demand he might have against Cool Control in this matter.
Cool Control employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the User information from unauthorized access.
Links to Other Websites
The Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Platforms of advertisers and affiliates. The fact that Cool Control links to a websites is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of Cool Control affiliation with that third party. Cool Control do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on the User’s device, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from the User. If the User follows a link to any of these third party websites, he does so at his own risk, these Applications have their own privacy policies and he waives any claim against Cool Control for any responsibility or liability for these policies.