How to Connect Control4 to Daikin VRV
A practical step-by-step guide
Connecting CoolMasterNet to Daikin VRV
Confirm that CoolMasterNet has been configured for Daikin HVAC by locating the DK sticker near the L1 port as shown on the image
1. Confirm the DK on the touch screen as shown on the image.
2. Confirm the number of adresses and units are correct.
Connect CoolMasterNet to "F1, F2 out" terminals on the Daikin outdoor unit.
Check that all indoor units have been auto-detected and are populated on the screen.
Connecting Control4 Thermostat to CoolMasterNet
Connect CoolMasterNet to the local network. Connect Control4 Controller (e.g.: EA1, EA3 etc’) to the same local network.
Open C4 software. Click on Discovered item
1. On the Discovered tab to the right, double click on the CoolMaserNet main controller (EA1 or EA3, etc.).
2. The controller will be automatically added to the System Design on the left.
3. Select CoolMasterNet from the Items/ Discovered on the right. Double click to bring to the System Design
4. You should now see CoolMasterNet populated in the System Design as shown in the image.
1. Use the list on the right to add rooms to the project from the list of configured rooms, locations, or items.
2. After being added, list of configured rooms, locations, or items should appear on the System Design menu on the left.
1. Add Cool/Heat zone from the CoolMasterNet to each selected room. Select: CoolMaster/ CooLinkNet HVAC zone (OS 2.7 +).
2. Select the actual address of the HVAC units for each room by Selecting the room on the left in the System Design menu, and clicking on properties.