- Connect CoolMaster to your PC via RS232 port
- Extract attached d3dump.zip, it will create D3dump folder with following content:
- Go to D3dum folder
- Double click BAT file (suggested by CoolAutomation support) to run it.
- Specify RS232 port number on the prompt
You must specify RS232 port number the CoolMaster is connected to.
- Let the program to run. To terminate program press Ctrl-C
- Trace will be stored in log file like this one:
- Power reset CoolMaster
What to do with a log?
Log should be sent to CoolAutomation staff for analysing.