About the role
CoolAutomation is looking for a Senior Sales Manager to join the team.
The Senior Sales Manager will develop and nurture a sales pipeline of primarily new and existing customers, dealers and distributors in the Western United States and Canada.
The Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for promoting and selling CoolAutomation products and services, prospecting new accounts, nurturing existing customers and developing initiatives to achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Develop and maintain business revenue through prospecting, cold-calling, and consultative sales presentations over the phone, via video meetings, and in-person.
- Build a sales pipeline comprised of regional distributors and dealers.
Develop and implement a sales plan to support sales, KPIs, and profitability goals.
- Consistently achieve monthly sales goals and quarterly objectives.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Inside Sales to identify and execute successful lead generation campaigns.
- Record sales activity in the company’s CRM, while maintaining weekly and monthly performance standards.
- Report, communicate, and provide management information regarding business
development and opportunities to the VP of North America Sales.
- Travel as needed.
- Several years minimum of B2B sales experience in the HVAC and controls markets.
- Knowledge of VRF/VRV & Mini-splits is an advantage.
- Experience with BMS, home automation & SaaS solutions a plus.
- Effective, daily KPI management, sales analysis and goal setting .
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Ability to identify cross and up-sell opportunities.
- Experience building client relationships that lead to account revenue growth.
- Experience with CRM packages and lead generation tools.
- Ability to work in a remote environment.
Location: Remote home office, within the western United States
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org