The Area Sales Manager (ASM) will develop and nurture a sales pipeline of primarily new and existing dealers and distributors, operating within the target geographic area. The ASM will be responsible for promoting and selling CoolAutomation Products and Services. The ASM will be responsible for prospecting new accounts via phone, email or other to schedule in-person visits to exceed weekly revenue goals. This is a home/field based position.
- Develop and maintain business revenue through prospecting, cold-calling, and consultative sales presentations over the phone and in-person. • Build a sales pipeline comprised of regional Franchises auto dealerships.
- Develop and implement a sales plan to support sales, KPI and profitability goals.
- Consistently achieve assigned sales goal both Monthly and Quarterly objectives.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Inside Sales to identify and execute successful lead generation campaigns.
- Record all sales activity in the company’s CRM, while maintaining weekly and monthly performance standards.
- Report, communicate and provide management information regarding business developments and opportunities to the VP Global Sales.
- Territory travels expected with possible overnight stays required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- HVAC or Home Automation related experience, specifically integration or controls related.
- 3 years minimum of B2B sales experience selling solutions.
- 2 years of prospecting experience over the phone preferred.
- Managing KPIs effectively on a daily basis.
- Exceptional communications skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to identify cross and up-sell opportunities.
- Experience building client relationships that lead to account revenue growth.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base plus commission
- Travel Expenses
- Work from home
Please submit your resume at: Jobs@coolautomation.com